Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Day Care Confessions

Color Sorting with Pom Poms 
imageimage
Sorting with Apples
imageimageimageimage

Storytime. (Worksheet Activity On LlamaLlamaBook.com)
image

Felt and Apple Seed Counting. (By Oopsy Daisy Blog)
image

Ladybug Activity (By Making Learning Fun)
image

Did they survive? As you can tell my midnight projects are in need of some TLC. I used Self-Adhesive Paper to "laminate" them. They lasted through the tugging and pulling of the children fighting over them and crumbling them. But, right now they are bent up and look worn out only after two days.
Help I am running out of ideas for this RED/Letter A week!  (I haven't done any ONLY RED activities - besides an apple coloring.)
Most of the children are under 5 and need loads of attention. (A classroom of high energy students - imagine.) For a lot of them this is their first time around other children, and in a classroom setting. We can't passed the not sharing and tattletales to have a smooth activity.
I need to think of some team building activities for toddlers.
What are some good attention grabbers for toddlers?
Can you tell I'm new to this?

No comments:

Post a Comment