Sunday, December 29, 2013

New Years Photo Booth Props - DIY

Happy Sunday! In preparation for New Year's Eve I wanted to share the process of this home photo booth I have in mind.

The first thing I did was turn to Google. I found some props and traced them onto paper off my iPad. 

After , I retraced them with a Sharpie. I want to use these as stencils to later trace on to something that is more sturdy.  I "laminated" them with clear tape and cut them. 
With a precision knife I will cut out the lens, clean up the numbers and cut the champagne in the glass.

I haven't decided if I want to use card stock, foam or cardboard for the props. Once I put the props together, I will glue or tape the prop to a dowel rod. 

What's a photo booth without pictures to take home! 



:) 

1 comment:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. Photo props

    ReplyDelete